Friday 3 July 2009

Woohoo!



This past week has been eventful, lots of stuff to do. First of all we had to organise for my early 18th party, which was stupidly early but I'm going out this weekend because I can... so see you there! Thankyou to everyone for coming to my party, you were all awesome, even though most of us ended up outside because of the the heat, which may I say, has been so not England this week. It's really hot, it got up to 30 degrees yesterday here, which isn't hot in places like Australia and such, but HERE... oh dear. I also want to point out how awesome my cake was for my party, I didn't make the actual cake, but I iced it and it was super-dooper-good. I made 3 figures, 2 of them were Elphaba and Galinda from Wicked, standing either side of a yellow brick road which wound down the cake onto the board, where I put blue paper down to represent the sea, and then placed the 3rd figure of Jack Sparrow on it next to an icing Black Pearl. HAH! It's ace, and you know it!

So, the day after my party which was a nightmare due to the fact my feet killed from my high heels, me and my cousin headed off to London for the UK premiere of Public Enemies. We got there the day before as we'd booked into a hotel and met Toni and her mum. Me and Helen went to Kensington Gardens the night before - it was so pretty, everyone was out in the lovely weather, and another reason why I went there was the fact that Finding Neverland was filmed there and I wanted to find 'the bench.' Turns out, I got the wrong bench, yeah, that's right, I sat on the next one up from it. Maybe next time, huh? *EDIT* Since this post, I've watched the film and worked out that they must have swapped benches for different camera angles, so he did sit on this one. :) Not such a waste of time. Well... I'm still sad but I don't care. We headed back to our hotel after a healthy MacDonalds and I met up with Toni before bed, we chilled out for a couple of hours and then headed up to our rooms.

---------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------

Next morning, we got up at 5:20am which was ridiculously early but so worth it. And after a day of waiting like some sad idiot-arseholes, we met the one and only Johnny Depp. Lots of sunshine, boredom, crushing and pushing for 2 seconds with the man, and it was all soooo worth it. I asked him to sign my painting and he said 'oh wow yeah' and then after said to me it was a very nice painting. Cue happy Sarah! It's the second time of meeting him, so I'm pretty lucky. He's ace. I also stole one of the Public Enemies boards which is now in my room along with the one from the POTC2 premiere 3 years ago. Thanks to Helen for coming with me, and everyone I met there, including Toni, Carol, Emma, Safia, Dragon, Daniel and so on...

---------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------

I was knackered after, and really sticky from the heat in the tube stations, so I welcomed a shower and my bed. Got up the next day to go to the early staff screening of Public Enemies the day after, which was awesome, weird, but good! I keep forgetting things lately, I've forgot college inductions, driving lessons... it's mad.

I met up with Emma yesterday and we chilled out for a bit, before I headed off to work, and thats pretty much all I've done. My driving test is looming up, and my birthday is tomorrow, so bring it all on! :) Oh... and this year IS getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment