Friday 24 July 2009

Sore feet, dancing and good times...

First things first, I love being 18. I don't want to get any older than this, I am adamant that my 19th birthday will never happen because that means one year later, I will be in my 20's and will be kissing goodbye to the good times. Okay, so I get to drink, vote, go clubbing, whatever... but I still feel about 3, where is the sense? The other day I was with Dad in a car garage waiting for the sales assistant to help us, and I was surprisingly drawn to the little table in the corner piled high with multi-coloured bricks. The day building bricks as high as you can doesn't interest you anymore is the day you have become a very boring adult. Bring on the lego!

I've been out twice this week and had GOOD TIMEZZZZ! The first for Carlys 18th which didn't end too great at The Pro but was a good night out in the town with Tom, Eddy, Lucy, Loz... and then once again, after work last night. Several drinks and lots of money and dancing later with Vicki, Kellie & Co, I headed home with my gorgeous cheese and tomato pizza. I think eating really lowered the chance of me getting a hangover today and it worked. Hurrah! I also long for the day when some genius invents comfortable high heels, because they just don't exist. My poor poor feet, why do we girls do this to ourselves? To look good, yes... but to feel good? NO. Oh wonderful wonderful plasters... aaaahh.

So if you've read my last blog, you'll know I took my driving test on Monday and it sucks because I failed. Well actually, I'm only kidding so yeah, I passed first time with 2 minors and was exceptionally happyyyy! I haven't been out driving yet because I don't have a car so that's frustrating, especially when I have to wait in the rain for the bus. We've been searching around but for some reason, people seem to like writing off their cars. Are there any safe drivers out there?! So this is the end of having money, goodbye money. Now that I'm old enough to go out and get in places, I won't be able to anyway because I'll be moneyless. Fortunately, because it's the kids holidays and Harry Potter has just came out, I've been getting more hours at work.

So yeah, here's to hoping I find a car soon! *clink*

No comments:

Post a Comment